Interested in joining our herd?
Learn more about our current positions.
The Account Manager is responsible for developing customer relationships and maintaining a sales pipeline to help achieve Company goals.
The Commodity Trader is responsible for strategically sourcing protein and arranging for its sale to maximize profit when delivering the right product, at the right time, at the right price.
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for managing and supporting the execution of marketing campaigns and events through digital and traditional mediums.
Don't see a role that's calling your name?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- “The sense of accomplishment that comes with closing a deal and the relationship developed with the customer.” (Sales)
- “Getting the right product to the right place at the right time – that’s the greatest satisfaction.” (Commodity Merchandising)
- “Whether its domestic or international, knowing that our customers can rely on us to get the product to them just in time, every time – that’s what makes me feel accomplished in my work.” (Logistics)
- “Building relationships with our vendors, and getting to learn about how each customer conducts business differently – it gives you great insight into the industry.” (Accounting & Finance)
- “Helping people learn and grow every day makes work both challenging and rewarding.” (HR)
- “Creating new solutions to everyday business problems keeps me engaged and challenged every day.” (IT)
From the first day on the job, you’re assigned meaningful projects that make a direct contribution to the company’s goals – and are a tremendous hands-on learning opportunity. And our decentralized structure means you can regularly communicate with people at all levels. Everyone here is welcoming and willing to help; it’s up to you to come with the right attitude and the desire to learn.
Plus, for new grads, J.S. Ferraro is the perfect place to grow. Since we are a relatively small operation, our team members get significant responsibility and accountability within their positions. If you show initiative and a willingness to learn, there’s plenty of room to advance into leadership roles.