Interested in joining our herd?
Learn more about our current positions.
Don't see a role that's calling your name?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- “The sense of accomplishment that comes with closing a deal and the relationship developed with the customer.” (Sales)
- “Getting the right product to the right place at the right time – that’s the greatest satisfaction.” (Commodity Merchandising)
- “Whether its domestic or international, knowing that our customers can rely on us to get the product to them just in time, every time – that’s what makes me feel accomplished in my work.” (Logistics)
- “Building relationships with our vendors, and getting to learn about how each customer conducts business differently – it gives you great insight into the industry.” (Accounting & Finance)
- “Helping people learn and grow every day makes work both challenging and rewarding.” (HR)
- “Creating new solutions to everyday business problems keeps me engaged and challenged every day.” (IT)
From the first day on the job, you’re assigned meaningful projects that make a direct contribution to the company’s goals – and are a tremendous hands-on learning opportunity. And our decentralized structure means you can regularly communicate with people at all levels. Everyone here is welcoming and willing to help; it’s up to you to come with the right attitude and the desire to learn.
Plus, for new grads, J.S. Ferraro is the perfect place to grow. Since we are a relatively small operation, our team members get significant responsibility and accountability within their positions. If you show initiative and a willingness to learn, there’s plenty of room to advance into leadership roles.